The league returns this weekend but the pod try to dissect what that actually means for a lot of sides. As the transfer window is still open and the potential of so many sides is still to be decided (by who?) we take a look through the opening performances of the weekend and try to decipher what some managers were thinking.
For some it was service resumed, for others it was a fresh start and then there were a few who looked like they haven’t even started yet. What did you think about your side? Or any side? Computer games too: what computer game is your team? It’s time to Talk World Soccer; World Soccer Talk; Talk Soccer, World:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast:
- Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.