Who’d have known that changes would come so quickly after the season? Clubs eager and anxious to get their summer in shape and be ready for the new season. For that reason it really doesn’t feel like there’s a rest from football for those involved.
At least at management level, there must be a feeling of shift in the hierarchy and setup of so many clubs. The pod look into what some of the managerial changes might mean to the league and the players. What do you think will change? Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the EPL Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.