The half-way point of the season and frankly: we’re only a little clearer on who could be challenging for a title at this point. 9 and 9 separate the top and bottom 10s, if that makes sense. So where is best to be in the table? Who deserves to be higher and who has been unlucky through Christmas? And with the table changing so rapidly, what is a good indicator of where a team is headed?
David Moyes will be happy with his team at this point, having found something at Norwich. Will AVB be regretting his tactics at Spurs? Has Allardyce taken this team as far as he can? Let’s Talk Soccer, World:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Matt J: @MattJFootball
Matt D: @mattcrduncan
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast:
- Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on Stitcher, or
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on TuneIn.