Lot’s of discussion on this week’s podcast. International talk, stats on winning the league and news of Twitter which no one wants to hear about. Could you be more excited? I know…so whilst they squark about Twitter why don’t you express your opinion on some of this week’s issues?
Discussion and percussion as the pod bash around about Michael Owen again; Cuba escapes; and cheering at a game. Speaking of cheering, what do you think of cheering at grounds? Does it change when a team gets more successful? Let the podcast know:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.