Presenting (EPL Talk Review Podcast)
When it comes to Christmas football it tends to help if you try to look at it without the Christmas: just focus on the celebration and sheer amount of football happening. Then think about how the players deal with it. This is a busy time for football and it doesn’t feel like letting up. Some people are used to receiving their Christmas present, Sir Alex had to fight of this whilst RM didn’t send his wish list away in time and got: nil. That’s fine, but when you get nil and your neighbour gets ANYTHING you feel silly.
Stoke performed well again at home and Liverpool underwhelmed. Elsewhere Spurs had a great performance and Villa, at least, halved their problems with a 0-4 loss. Chelsea looked to up their rep and did so against a difficult Norwich team, some still aren’t happy with the way things are going at the Bridge though. What is there to complain about when there is good football on the pitch and points in the bag?
Finally, what did you get for the festive period, anything to recommend? Let’s EPL Talk about it:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.