Kick It Where? (EPL Talk Review Podcast)
So, we tried to tackle the whole race thing. That didn’t work, so why wear the T’s right? Some people are questioning it in the league. Rightly so too, why pay lip service to something you don’t believe in? Some people can probably relate to this, it’s an issue close to most players hearts and some take it more seriously than others. When you think about it, we’re actually witnessing history in the making as players decide not to wear a shirt. The PFA was cool with it, if they are: you should be too. John Terry seems cool with it. Doesn’t he?
When it came to kicking anything this weekend some players believed that the T-Shirt protest extended to balls too. Some players weren’t allowed to kick a ball whilst others just seemed to have forgotten how during the break…
On an elongated podcast we speak to members of the Tyne-Wear family about their derby. What was the atmosphere like?
Chelsea sit top of the table with some breathing room after an impressive comeback against Spurs, our featured match promised goals and it delivered. 2 – 4 a good scoreline for either side though?
Morgan looks at Arsenal stats as they go down to Norwich, away from home. A trend in their losses? How significant is an Arsenal loss? Something link them or do the stats show Arsenal to be something that we don’t see in general football discourse?
What was the biggest result of the weekend? Let the podcast know:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.