Group D is one of the most fascinating, from an English perspective. For the French it is a new start and a chance to prove themselves. Sweden have nothing to prove as a team, but as individuals they surround Ibra and make a lovely supply line.
Ukraine have a wonderful technical side and without a qualifying record it looks difficult to assess their chances, apart form the wonderful league form of many their players.
There is an extended section on England and Roy Hodgson, how well will they do at this tournament with no expectation on them? Kris and Kartik break it down as Morgan and Matt provide context. What do you think Group D will do?
Find us on Twitter and chat or tweet any time:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.