It doesn’t get much better than this. Period. Big names, big sides and under-dogs; well mixed in together and all with a point to prove. The difficulty for Group C is that they have been pitted against each other, so in that mix, what does it mean for each side?
Spain still remain the team to beat. That scalp may make them even more motivated to win in this tournament, but now they have proven themselves at two tournaments in a row it doesn’t look like they want to slow down. Italy will be looking to stop that as will a motivated Croatia. Can Ireland shock the tournament and use their Lippi-element to take it to the Spanish?
The surprise factor lies with this group and that is what makes it so compelling. Shock Spain? Crush Croatia. Immunise Italy or rubbish the Rep.? Who can make it through in this group?
The attacking ability of each other these teams is incredible, but how will that play out? We want to hear your view.
Find us on Twitter and chat or tweet any time:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.