When it comes to Group B, we are in for a treat. History, heritage and ‘hate’ – of sorts. So how will the football be played? How much does that change for the new generations who are making their own narrative in this tournament?
With Germany, Holland, Denmark and Portugal mixing up the style and approach to football it is a clash of approach and style for Euro Talk as we look at the background and entry from each club. Super-stars from across Europe only line this group as the grit and determination of each side comes out.
Do you fancy anyone from this group? Could it really be that Denmark will get through with some draws and a ‘surprise’? As squads are released and players make their bid to play in the tournament, how important is every person in the 23 man squad?
Find us on Twitter and chat or tweet any time:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.