Introducing, the EPL Talk Podcast: Euro 2012 Coverage. As we move closer to the tournament it is time to take a closer look at the teams involved. So, without further ado: Group A is in review.
With four teams and four groups expect four podcasts. Each pod will look into the personnel, practices and potential of each team. In Group A: hosts Poland; previous champions Greece; solid Russia; and historical Czech Republic.
What might appear as a group of teams with very little to offer in comparison to others, unfolds as a technically challenging and narrative building collection of sides with the potential to make waves at the tournament, as long as circumstance is right.
The Euro 2012 podcast intends to involve the listeners in Euro 2012, as our plans become more clear and we reveal more about our coverage you will see how. But for now, get in contact through Twitter, offer up your opinion or question for the podcast team and join us every day for the podcast. We can’t wait to have you in the car with us. It’s gonna be some trip.
Find us on Twitter and chat or tweet any time:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.