Spain go through. France crash out, even if the damage is reparable: the press are disappointed with their analysis points.Those analysis points: worth a look.
The special point of the podcast: Richard Farley returns to evaluate the tournament so far and look at the favourites: Spain and Germany. How does their football differ and how can we debate their tactics? It makes sense that the two should contrast each other. At this point Spain are meta, so how do we evaluate them? Contrast Spain on Spain on Spain? Germany on Spain? Germany on Germany? “Football” on Spain?
England play Italy, so why should England or Italia go through? Let the pod know what you see as important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.