There were some impressive ‘friendly’ results as we build up towards the tournament. So it’s time to evaluate and report for the podcast. England’s performance seemed to reinforce some of the conclusions that we’ve already made about England, elsewhere: no so much.
We discuss Paul Lambert, why people move around at times like this and which player follow (if they can.) Does it upset you or make you excited for next season? Is there a ‘right time’ to move on from any club? How many managers find it?
Let us know what you think is important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.