Yesterday, oh the final seemed so far away…
It’s here, Italy versus Spain in what will decide the best country Europe has to offer. With Spain’s heavy possession play a key factor, we look at how previous possession underdogs have faired.
We also look back at the two sides road to the final which ironically began with a draw between the two. Spain lined up with no striker that day, will Vicente Del Bosque be tempted to go forward-less again in the final?
Meanwhile Italy have reached the final despite trouble at home in the shape of a betting scandal. The Azzuri seem to unite under pressure, will that be the case on Sunday?
As always let us know what you see as important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.