England and France make it through, but only by the skin of their teeth. Sweden ran France into the ground whilst hosts Ukraine made life difficult for the islanders. Overall, the more interesting Quarter-final ties won out. The configuration: something to marvel at as England face Italy and France come up against Spain.
Zlatan finally gets his holiday, but we continue to work at EPLTalk with news on AVB at Spurs: a good appointment in the making? As always let us know what you see as important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.