The news broke just hours ago, EPL Talk is moving to Poland and Ukraine for the Euros. Laurence McKenna touched down in Warsaw today and will be bringing updates and build up from the tournament throughout June and July. If you want to get involved or send a request for content to the podcast then join us on Twitter or email Laurence:
Whilst travel and transit are fun. There is nothing like a good podcast, Euro build-up continues and we review a Spain friendly. Talk injuries and the problems that they can cause; moralise about Rio and Roy; also taking time to acknowledge that Chelsea are making waves in the English transfer market again. What was that about less spending?
Let us know what you think is important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.