They say the spectator often sees more of the game- meaning in theory, we’ve all had more than our fill of European football.
We take one final pod to evaluate the tournament- what we’ve learned, our personal highlights and what this tournament means for both Europe and matters closer to home in the Premier League.
With our very own Laurence Mckenna having spent the last month in Eastern Europe, we also get his thoughts on both the games, and his work with Adidas interviewing both fans and more esteemed members of the game:
Collina Interview: http://soundcloud.com/adidasfootball/adidas-football-uefa-euro
Referee’s Camp: http://soundcloud.com/adidasfootball/adidas-football-uefa-euro-2
As always we encourage you to get involved, so tell us your thoughts. Was Pirlo the most romantic story of the tournament? Are Spain really Europe’s best? Join in the debate and let us know. The chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.