Euro 2012 Daily: All of the Lights (EPL Talk Podcast)
Stadium lights, flash lights, street lights, shiny lights. All of the lights in Warsaw are on and shining towards the stadium. Beautifully lit on any night after 9.30, the stadium will advertise the score and critical points in the game for all to see outside whilst the inside will be going crazy for the national team.
On this pod: Laurence steps out at night, Kristan picks a fight and Morgan gets it right. The pod look at Rio and Roy yet again; European transfers seem to be hotting up as players who aren’t involved in the tournament get on with their lives; and Mario makes more headlines, but the pod think it’s for the right reasons.
Managerial changes are still going on, so what’s the deal? How much does it impact a team to lose their manager at this point?
Of course, adidas have launched their new Tumblr, which Laurence is involved with:
Let us know what you think is important in this tournament. Join the chat on Twitter:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.