Efforting? (EPL Talk Review Podcast)
Perspective isn’t always a good thing in the Premier League. By that, the pod mean that you can justify anything from a perspective, you just have to chose the right one. At this point in the season, it’s about time to step back and take a look at your own. If you think your side is boring, does that reflect on you at all?
We always say it, ten games in and it’s about time that we took a look at the season so far, but also the run to come. They begin to come thick and fast right now and the only side entering this period with any form of satisfaction: Manchester United. After another win over previous-challengers Arsenal, this one looked rather tame or at least tired. Are Gunners beginning to feel the same? Let the podcast know:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.