So much can happen in so little time. Between the weekend and Thursday: United have put one hand on the title and Chelsea have secured a two-legged tie against their bitter UCL rivals Barcé. Both teams in a confident mood, but how will that change the weekend’s football.
The pod deconstructs the goings on and mid-week news as the four podders try to make sense of Pennant on Twitter, Pulis on Social-Networking and Liverpool on…anything right now.
There is a preview of the big game at the weekend between Arsenal and Man City. Tactics, tribalism and insight. Join the conversation. Tweet along with the tweet along with the podcast and give us your views for the next show:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each week:
- Listen via the Flash player included in the EPL Talk Podcast posts every Sunday and Thursday night via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.