These clubs were destined to be here, at least West Ham will tell you that. Aston Villa might not be so happy to be in this quarter of the table, but it makes their life compelling for others. So go on, be compelled. Go on!
The mix of ability and anticipation at the beginning of the season is lovely. Don’t let predictions and analysis bring you back down to earth just yet. There is such strength throughout the table that each of these sides could find themselves battling late on into the season or even battling higher than they expected. QPR will be looking to push on whilst Wigan will look to cement their place in the league.
So enjoy the final EPL Talk preview podcast for the season, you will be surprised how much baggage these teams bring with them. Does the league have room for their issues?
Join us, in your ears. To be part of the Twitter community:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.