The EPL Talk podcast slides back onto the scene and into your feed with a smooth transition from summer lovin’ to season looming. With the 2012-13 season looming, there are 20 teams to discuss in the Premier League. We discuss them ALL over four special podcasts, the first: Top Four last season.
Everyone is writing, tweeting and subscribing to it, but there is one thing that we want to do: talk about it. As a team, we want to include opinion from people who enjoy the game and have a view to share. If you want to join then conversation then get involved with the EPL Talk podcast. Comment, tweet and make the conversation better for all of us.
City and United duked it out for the title last season, but looking forward there are some legitimate title contenders within the top four. It seems that sustaining a challenge is the biggest hill to climb, can anyone with a team capable of winning the title do it this season or is there more to it? Clearly there is more, but what more does it take and how will this season be decided? We start on the road to the season with: Preview one of four! Join us, in your ears.
To be part of the Twitter community:
EPL Talk: @epltalk
Here are the different ways you can listen to the Euro 2012 Podcast each day:
- Listen via the Flash player included on the website via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.