Let’s Take Stock (EPL Talk Podcast, International Break Edition)
The International break is a great time to take stock of the EPL season so far. Over this break the pod will be excreting podcasts about football issues and news. The usual analysis and feedback is there but without the structure of matches and competition.
If you want to put forward a topic for discussion then email: email@example.com
Up for discussion this week: International football and why it can only get better; money in the big game, why Man City are good for us all; and TV rights.
In the final segment of the podcast we get onto the season so far and offer initial thoughts on the first seven games. To add to these views or discuss some of the points that we have already covered leave a comment or get in touch through the usual avenues
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each week:
- Listen via the Flash player included in the EPL Talk Podcast posts every Sunday and Thursday night via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.
Let us know whether you agree or disagree with any of the opinions expressed in this episode. Make your voice heard in the comments section below.