A Return To Glory: Midweek Review and Weekend Preview (EPL Talk Podcast)
The Carling Cup has thrown up some interesting situations for our EPL our the past few years. But with so much significance put on the big competitions it can be forgotten. This week’s podcast looks at why the League Cup still holds significance for so the league.
To start, we digest Owen Hargreaves comments about his rehabilitation at Manchester United. Was he right to speak out now or is this just press hype? Sir Alex will voice his opinion in the Friday press conference but hear what Jesse Chula and Kartik Krishnaiyer have to say before anyone else.
We also preview the action to come this weekend. Whilst it isn’t a big weekend for ‘top of the table’ clashes there are going to be some challenges for the top teams in the league. The pod review the chances of an upset after the fairly convincing displays from all of our regular winners. The conclusion: the best clash of the weekend doesn’t always involve a champion.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each week:
- Listen via the Flash player included in the EPL Talk Podcast posts every Sunday and Thursday night via EPL Talk, or visit the EPL Talk Podcasts page
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.
Let us know whether you agree or disagree with any of the opinions expressed in this episode. Make your voice heard in the comments section below.