How to watch the Champions League final in Spanish on US TV & streaming
The whole world will be watching Saturday’s UEFA Champions League Final between Real Madrid and Liverpool. And if you live in the United States and want to watch the game with Spanish-language announcers, there’s only one place you can see it: ESPN Deportes.
While many of us will be looking forward to being mesmerized by the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Mo Salah, Gareth Bale, Roberto Firmino and others tearing up the pitch, not all of us have ESPN Deportes (plus many of us no longer have a cable or satellite subscription either).
For soccer fans, the Sling Orange plus Best of Spanish TV offers an attractive choice of soccer leagues and competitions including:
• Univision (for Liga MX and Mexico national team games)
• Univision Deportes (for MLS, Bundesliga, Liga MX and El Tri games)
• UniMas (featuring MLS, Bundesliga, Liga MX and Mexico national team games),
• Universo (featuring 8 live World Cup games this summer as well as Premier League matches),
• beIN SPORTS (including LaLiga, Ligue 1, Serie A and more),
• beIN SPORTS en Español (featuring Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG and more),
• ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 (for all of your MLS, International Champions Cup and European Championships).
In total, you get 53 channels for $25 per month. The other channels included in the Sling Orange plus Best of Spanish TV package includes: A&E, ACC, Adult Swim, AMC, AXS TV, Azteca, BabyTV Español, BBC America, Bloomberg Television, Cbeebies, Cheddar, Cinelatino, Cine Sony, CNN, Comedy Central, Disney Channel, El Financiero Bloomberg TV, Epix Drive-In, Estrella TV, FlaMa, Food Network, FOROtv, Freeform, Fuse, Galavision, HGTV, History Channel, History en Español, Hola TV, IFC, INTI Network, Lifetime, Local Now, Newsy, NTN24, Pasiones, TBS, TNT, Travel Channel, Tribeca Shortlist, Univision tinovelas, Viceland, Vme Kids and Zee Mundo.
And the best part is that you get a free 7-day trial to Sling Orange plus Best of Spanish TV so you can see if the streaming service is the right one for you.
With Sling TV, there’s no contract and you can cancel at any time. And with the streaming service offering everything from Saturday’s Champions League Final (2:45pm ET kickoff) to LaLiga, Liga MX and the International Champions Cup, we’re confident you’ll like what you see.
We recommend Sling Orange combined with their Best of Spanish TV service for its cost-savings, value for money and reliable streaming service. Sign up for the free 7-day trial and enjoy the UEFA Champions League Final!