If you’re trying to find out how you can watch Man United vs. Chelsea in the Premier League, you’ve come to the right place.
Conte against Mourinho, Pogba against Kante. Those are just two of the matchups that we should be graced with on Sunday in a huge match between the two Premier League giants. With Liverpool winning on Saturday, Manchester United need a win to get back into second place, while Chelsea needs a win to tie Manchester United for third. There’s so much riding on this game.
Here are all of the details of where you can watch it on television and via legal streaming:
Who: Man United vs. Chelsea
What: Premier League, gameweek 28
When: Game kicks off at 9:05am ET / 6:05am PT; Sunday, February 25, 2018
Where: Live on NBCSN, Telemundo, Sling Blue, DIRECTV NOW and fubo Premier (free 7-day trial)
With fubo Premier, you can watch Man United vs. Chelsea and tons more Premier League games with a 7-day trial. With the legal streaming service, you can watch the game on your computer, smartphone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV or hook it up to your TV with Google Chromecast.
Now with fubo Premier, you can stream NBCSN, FS1, FS2 as well as beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, NBC (in select cities), CNBC, USA, FOX (in select cities), FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports Net, Telemundo, Univision, Univision Deportes, UniMas, Eleven Sports, CBS, CSN and YES.
Plus fubo Premier, the legal streaming service, also streams Serie A, La Liga, Liga MX, World Cup 18/22/26, Women’s World Cup 2019, MLS, UEFA Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, Primeira Liga, Ligue Un, World Cup qualifiers, NASL, CONCACAF Champions League, Bundesliga, select USMNT games, select USWNT games, select Mexico games, select England games and Euro 2020 qualifiers.
The fubo Premier app is available for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Apple TV, Android smartphones, Android tablets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Kindle.
Here are the steps to take to watch the Man United vs. Chelsea game with your free fuboTV trial:
1. Click on this link for the fuboTV 7-day trial.
2. Click on the red ‘Start for free’ button (see screengrab below)
3. On the login page, enter your e-mail address to sign up (or you can use your Facebook or Google logins) (see screengrab below)
4. After entering your login details and signing up for the free trial, you’ll be taken to the fuboTV main screen (see screengrab below)
5. From here, you can either scroll down the page to see the TV listings which include the Man United vs. Chelsea game (see screengrab below)
6. Or you can click on the ‘Guide’ button at the top to see all of the channels available to you, which will include NBCSN featuring Man United vs. Chelsea (see screengrab below)