If you’re trying to find out how you can watch Manchester City vs. Spurs in the Premier League, you’ve come to the right place.
Two of the top teams in the Premier League clash on Saturday in a huge match live from the City of Manchester Stadium. This one should be a cracker.
Here’s how you can watch the match on US television and streaming:
Here are all of the details of where you can watch it on television and via legal streaming:
Who: Manchester City vs. Spurs
What: Premier League, gameweek 18
When: Game kicks off at 12:30pm ET / 9:30am PT; Saturday, December 16, 2017
Where: Live on NBC, NBC Sports App and fubo Premier (in select cities)
For games on the NBC Network such as this one, only the following cities with NBC access via fuboTV can watch the game live: Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Durham, Fayeteville, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Hartford, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Haven, New York City, Oakland, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Washington DC.
With fubo Premier, you can watch Manchester City vs. Spurs and tons more Premier League games with a 7-day trial. With the legal streaming service, you can watch the game on your computer, smartphone, tablet, Roku, Apple TV or hook it up to your TV with Google Chromecast.
Now with fubo Premier, you can stream NBCSN, FS1, FS2 as well as beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS Connect, NBC (in select cities), CNBC, USA, FOX (in select cities), FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports Net, Telemundo, Univision, Univision Deportes, UniMas, Eleven Sports, CBS, CSN and YES.
Plus fubo Premier, the legal streaming service, also streams Serie A, La Liga, Liga MX, World Cup 18/22/26, Women’s World Cup 2019, MLS, UEFA Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, Primeira Liga, Ligue Un, World Cup qualifiers, NASL, CONCACAF Champions League, Bundesliga, select USMNT games, select USWNT games, select Mexico games, select England games and Euro 2020 qualifiers.
The fubo Premier app is available for Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Apple TV, Android smartphones, Android tablets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Kindle.
Here are the steps to take to watch the Manchester City vs. Spurs game with your free fuboTV trial:
1. Click on this link for the fuboTV 7-day trial.
2. Click on the red ‘Start for free’ button (see screengrab below)
3. On the login page, enter your e-mail address to sign up (or you can use your Facebook or Google logins) (see screengrab below)
4. After entering your login details and signing up for the free trial, you’ll be taken to the fuboTV main screen (see screengrab below)
5. From here, you can either scroll down the page to see the TV listings which include the Manchester City vs. Spurs game (see screengrab below)
6. Or you can click on the ‘Guide’ button at the top to see all of the channels available to you, which will include NBC featuring Manchester City vs. Spurs (see screengrab below)