We will be updating this post with all the latest transfer news until the window closes, with links to more in-depth news as well.
Be sure to let us know what you think of these transfers in the comments below.
- Danny Welbeck was seen at Arsenal and is expected to be undergoing a medical exam, it is speculated that a £16 million move has been agreed upon as Arsenal are in dire need of a goal scorer with Olivier Giroud out until next year.
- Ajax star Daley Blind heading to Old Trafford for £14 million and four-years, sure the pressure for Louis van Gaal to deliver a champion contending team is much higher than before the season started.
- John Guidetti from Manchester City seems ready for another loan with a number of Serie A teams interested, Guidetti has failed to make an impact with the defending Premier League Champions.
- Tottenham Hotspur reportedly interested in signing Manchester United’s Danny Welbeck, who was told by Louis van Gaal to leave at the beginning of the season.
- Abel Hernandez set to join Hull City for a record setting deal for Hull, Hernandez signed a three-year deal with a 12 month option for £10 million and should be able to make an immediate impact with Hull.
- Radamel Falcao joins Manchester United on season-long loan deal for a reported £300,000 a week after a long and difficult transfer window for Falcao.
- Swansea City sign 21 year-old Modou Barrow, Swansea are looking to strengthen their team as the Swans have had a great beginning to their 2014-2015 season.
- Marco van Ginkel following fellow Chelsea player Fernando Torres to AC Milan as the midfielder is set to close on a season-long loan.
- Burnley sign George Boyd from their rivals at Hull City, making him Burnley’s ninth signing.
- James McArthur is set to join Crystal Palace for a club record of £7m and will be expected to play a large role in Palace’s midfield.
- Karim El Ahmadi is heading to Feyenoord after two years with Aston Villa
- Everton’s Shane Duffy is heading to Blackburn Rovers.
- Sunderland set to sign Ricky Alvarez from Inter Milan for one-year deal.
- Norwich City waiting on international clearance to sign 25 year-old Belgium, Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe for three-years with option for 12 month extension.
- Cardiff City sign 26 year-old Bruno Ecuele Manga from French club FC Lorient for £5m.