We will be updating this post with all the latest transfer news until the window closes, with links to more in-depth news as well.
Be sure to let us know what you think of these transfers in the comments below.
– Danny Welbeck was seen at Arsenal and is expected to be undergoing a medical exam, it is speculated that a £16 million move has been agreed upon as Arsenal are in dire need of a goal scorer with Olivier Giroud out until next year.
– Ajax star Daley Blind heading to Old Trafford for £14 million and four-years, sure the pressure for Louis van Gaal to deliver a champion contending team is much higher than before the season started.
– Tottenham Hotspur reportedly interested in signing Manchester United’s Danny Welbeck, who was told by Louis van Gaal to leave at the beginning of the season.
– Abel Hernandez set to join Hull City for a record setting deal for Hull, Hernandez signed a three-year deal with a 12 month option for £10 million and should be able to make an immediate impact with Hull.
– Radamel Falcao joins Manchester United on season-long loan deal for a reported £300,000 a week after a long and difficult transfer window for Falcao.
– Swansea City sign 21 year-old Modou Barrow, Swansea are looking to strengthen their team as the Swans have had a great beginning to their 2014-2015 season.
– Marco van Ginkel following fellow Chelsea player Fernando Torres to AC Milan as the midfielder is set to close on a season-long loan.
– Burnley sign George Boyd from their rivals at Hull City, making him Burnley’s ninth signing.
– James McArthur is set to join Crystal Palace for a club record of £7m and will be expected to play a large role in Palace’s midfield.
– Karim El Ahmadi is heading to Feyenoord after two years with Aston Villa
– Everton’s Shane Duffy is heading to Blackburn Rovers.
– Sunderland set to sign Ricky Alvarez from Inter Milan for one-year deal.
– Norwich City waiting on international clearance to sign 25 year-old Belgium, Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe for three-years with option for 12 month extension.
– Cardiff City sign 26 year-old Bruno Ecuele Manga from French club FC Lorient for £5m.