TUES, 2:45PM ET
WED, 2:45PM ET
ARS
BES
WED, 2:45PM ET
BRA
LUFC

bale Real Madrid Win Historic 10th European Title In Dramatic Circumstances: Goal Highlights [VIDEO]

Real Madrid won the historic La Decima with its tenth European title today after coming so close to losing to Atletico Madrid in regulation time, but bouncing back to win the match 4-1.

Note: Due to rights restrictions, the videos below are only playable in the US:

Here are the highlights of the goals:

Diego Godin heads Atletico Madrid into the lead

Sergio Ramos grabs a late equalizer; Gus Johnson almost loses his voice

Gareth Bale heads in the goal to give Real Madrid the lead

Real Madrid’s Marcelo puts the game out of Atleti’s reach

And Cristiano Ronaldo puts the icing on the cake with a late penalty

This entry was posted in Leagues: Champions League, Leagues: La Liga, Real Madrid. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Real Madrid Win Historic 10th European Title In Dramatic Circumstances: Goal Highlights [VIDEO]

1. Brian says:

Gotta feel bad for Atletico who were only 2 minutes away from lifting the trophy. Instead it is Real Madrid who win it, deservedly so since they were the much better team from midway through the second half onwards.

2. Remy says:

Feel sorry for Atletico. They almost got it. I bet Gareth Bale is happy to be playing for and wining trophies with Real Madrid and not being at Tottenham.

3. Daniel says:

Oh dear. Who was the prepubescent boy calling the action? Followed by comments from Captain Obvious.

4. CR7 says:

Atletico tried all they could, but football can be a cruel game.

5. Jayoh says:

5 minutes was an awful lot of added time…just sayin.

6. pua text says:

I leave a comment each time I appreciate a article on a website or I have
    something to contribute to the conversation. It is a result of the fire displayed in the post
    I browsed. And on this post Real Madrid Win Historic 10th European Title In Dramatic Circumstances: Goal Highlights
    [VIDEO] | World Soccer Talk. I was actually excited enough to post a comment :
    ) I actually do have some questions for you if
    it’s okay. Could it be simply me or do a few of these responses appear as if they are left by brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I’d like to follow
    everything new you have to post. Could you list the complete
    urls of your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter
    feed, or linkedin profile?