THURS, 1PM ET
VIL
ZUR
THURS, 3PM ET
MON
APO

Is This USMNT’s Away Shirt For World Cup 2014? [PHOTO]

usmnt world cup away shirt sm 600x683 Is This USMNTs Away Shirt For World Cup 2014? [PHOTO]

A design of what appears to be the US Men’s National Team’s away shirt for World Cup 2014 has been revealed on the Internet.

The bold design features a shirt that screams red, white and blue. If true, the USMNT away shirt for 2014 is red with a blue upper chest and white band of color across the upper middle of the jersey.

This design of USMNT’s away jersey for 2014 features a rounded collar.

If this is the USA away shirt for World Cup 2014, what do you think of it? Share your feedback in the comments section below.

View: Official photos of the USMNT World Cup home jersey for 2014.

For the latest World Cup shirts and merchandise, visit the World Soccer Talk shop.

H/T FootyHeadlines.

This entry was posted in Nike, United States, US, US National Team, World Cup, World Cup 2014. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Is This USMNT’s Away Shirt For World Cup 2014? [PHOTO]

1. ToneTime says:

At what point can we demand to know who is in charge of our jerseys at Nike?

2. Andy in Atlanta says:

Flashbacks to the ice cream truck… time for a delicious bomb pop

3. Smokey Bacon says:

Now that is more like it! It even goes with the hideous badge. Not sure when they will get a chance to wear it. Maybe on the plane home.

4. Stephen says:

This one may grow on me enough to actually buy it. Unlike the home polo shirt.

5. Smokey Bacon says:

Btw why does this website keep asking me to download some stupid app when I view it on my phone or iPad? Very annoying.

• Christopher Harris says:

It shouldn’t be doing that. Can you e-mail me at thegaffer@worldsoccertalk.com if that happens again and send me a screenshot if possible? I just surfed to worldsoccertalk.com on my iPhone but I don’t see where it asks to download an app.

6. David says:

I don’t think they look too bad. I’m curious what the shorts will look like with that design.

7. R.O says:

Well this looks 1000% better than the golf/polo playing/rugby home jersey. While I’m not a fan of horizontal bars or lines, I could live with it and buy one.

I was just going to wear the 2010 Jersey but I’ll check it out in the store.

8. Evan says:

No where near as nice as the centennial kit. That badge has to go.

9. CTBlues says:

Woof.

10. Fulhamish says:

Bold and original.

Swap in the centennial crest and you’d have a classic.

11. CTBlues says:

Reminds me of a horizontal French flag or someone forgot the order of colors on the Russian flag.

12. Reid says:

Can we get a 3rd kit?

I’m very disappointed in the two kits. For this one it’s that the colors are backwards, but at least it does not have the awful collar.

1/10 would not buy.

13. Patrick says:

Looks cheap. Was actually looking forward to buying a USMNT jersey for World Cup but looks like I will not be a buyer this cycle.