WED, 12PM ET
WED, 2:45PM ET
MAL
JUV
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV
MON

pitbull claudia leite LISTEN to the Official Song For FIFA World Cup 2014 Starring Pitbull, JLo & Claudia Leitte [AUDIO]

The official song for the 2014 FIFA World Cup will be “We Are One (Ola Ola)” by rapper Pitbull alongside Jennifer Lopez and Claudia Leitte.

The song will be sung during the opening ceremony for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil before the opening game between Brazil and Croatia on June 12.

“I’m honored to join Jennifer Lopez and Claudia Leitte at the FIFA World Cup to bring the world together,” said Pitbull. “I truly believe that this great game and the power of music will help unify us, because we are best when we are one.”

Listen to the 2014 World Cup anthem, “We Are One (Ola Ola),” below. And then let us know what you think of it in the comments section below. Love it or hate it? Share your opinion below.

For the latest World Cup news, visit our World Cup section.

This entry was posted in World Cup, World Cup 2014. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to LISTEN to the Official Song For FIFA World Cup 2014 Starring Pitbull, JLo & Claudia Leitte [AUDIO]

1. goatslookshifty says:

Awful…and I haven’t even listened to it yet.

2. Frill Artist says:

Terrible artists and a terrible song. How fitting…

3. Darko says:

This is a joke right?

I knew it would be bad before I listened to it but I didn’t realise just HOW bad.It’s embarrassing,why use artists from a country with virtually no interest in football write the song?It sounds like it was writen by a 10yr old girl.

Terrible,just terrible.

4. techvet says:

The video has been pulled, allegedly for copyright reasons.

5. Emmett says:

I had to listen to the 2010 one (even if it wasn’t “official”) to get over that and get excited for the World Cup again.

6. Flyvanescence says:

A great Shakira song last time. This one is bloody awful.

7. Guy says:

Once again proving there are far worse tortures than waterboarding.

8. Cantona says:

Total rubbish..

Makes me actually like the Shakira tune

Cantona—

9. Those guys are professionals. They have their fans. I love jlo, pitbull buh claudio i dont knw. Lyrics is ok. Producer we dont knw. Music wont stop wc memories buh wont last evergreen

10. sentle percy says:

I don’t know too,why every time during this kind of event fifa always go for american artists.