SAT, 7AM ET
CRY
SAT, 10AM ET
QPR
SUN

beIN SPORT Expands Access Into More Homes Across United States

beIN SPORT logo beIN SPORT Expands Access Into More Homes Across United States

In the past two weeks, there have been several developments regarding the availability of beIN SPORT to bring the sports network into more homes across the United States of America.

RCN Cable subscribers, who get the Premiere Sports package, can now access beIN SPORT in Chicago, Boston, New York and Washington DC.

Meanwhile, beIN SPORT Play, beIN’s streaming Internet service, is now available to AT&T U-Verse subscribers. All programming will be offered in HD and will be available on broadband-connected PCs, mobile tablets and smart phones.

beIN SPORT Play is available, via authenticated login, at www.beinsportplay.tv

The complete list of providers who offer access to beIN SPORT Play now includes Atlantic Broadband, AT&T U-Verse, BrightHouse, DirecTV, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable, and Verizon FiOS.

Programming note: If your cable or satellite provider doesn’t offer beIN SPORT, you can still access the channel via online streaming service DishWorld for $10/month. Read our review of DishWorld. And sign up for DishWorld via their website.

beIN SPORT has the US media rights to the Championship, Capital One Cup, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue Un, Russian Premier League and other leagues and tournaments. Check out the latest TV schedules here.

This entry was posted in beIN SPORT. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to beIN SPORT Expands Access Into More Homes Across United States

1. Faithless says:

Now if they could only hire some decent commentators, I might start caring.

2. James says:

Cox is still holding out so Dishworld is my best bet right now for beIN. Cox has also messed up the NBC Extra Time channels the past couple of weeks so I’m hoping they sort it out for this weekend.

I think beIN has the financial muscle to make an impact in this country. It might take a while but I think with their rights to Spain, Italy and France league games they are becoming a force.

• KapUSMC says:

It is irritating to no end, being stuck with Cox (with the weather by me, I am not getting satellite). I miss having Fios, but moved to an area where they are still building out Fios and U-Verse, but not available at my house yet. So I am stuck with Cox who won’t come to terms with them. If Bein gets the UCL, I don’t even want to think about what I will have to do.

• Derek Ferreira says:

Actually Bein Sport is carried on Cox Communications in the Rhode Island area. Channel 352 for Bein Sport 2, and Channel 491 for Bein Sport USA.

3. Bobby says:

Nothing is as bad a Xfinity where it’s not available in HD, not that much for their customers, even premium channels like HBO and Showtime only have 1 HD channel her in San Francisco.

4. Chris says:

I really hope this isn’t a sign of them winning the champions league for next season. This is interesting how they are expanding a week after the bids were submitted.

5. opolo edi says:

i hope comacst will finally be providing us with the beinpplay/.. no news on that?

• Christopher Harris says:

Not a word unfortunately. It’s been almost four years since FOX Soccer Plus launched, and I’m still waiting for Comcast to add that, so I’m not holding out much hope unfortunately.