Chelsea Boosted as Galatasaray Are Willing to Sell Burak Yilmaz: Daily Soccer Report
Galatasaray President Unal Aysal says that the club are willing to sell highly-rated striker Burak Yilmaz to Chelsea in January if an offer comes in for the Turkish footballer.
Galatasaray’s president said:
“If Burak wants to go and Chelsea are interested then of course the deal will happen.
“I favor Turkish players going to Europe to play in European leagues.”
According to the Metro newspaper, Jose Mourinho has been chasing the signing of the 28-year-old for the past 18 months. So if Chelsea are interested, Galatasaray are interested in selling him.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- Chelsea boosted as Galatasaray confirm plans to sell Burak Yilmaz — Metro
- Are the English players in the Premier League getting better all the time? — The Guardian
- Roberto Mancini eyes Manchester United midfielder Antonio Valencia — The Mirror
- Gary Lineker criticises ‘pointless’ FA commission members — BBC Sport
- World Cup 2014 qualifiers: 10 things to look out for — The Guardian
- FA Chairman Greg Dyke holds first talks with FIFA President — World Football Insider
- Tom Cleverley ruled out of England World Cup qualifiers with calf injury — The Guardian
- I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England’ – Neil Warnock — Evening Standard
- Levski chaos continues with row spilling over on to national TV — Inside World Football
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.