Konami Release TV Ad For PES 2014 [VIDEO]: Daily Soccer Report
Konami have released their TV ad for PES 2014, the latest version of the classic soccer video game, which is due for release in Europe on September 19 and in North America on September 20.
The TV commercial combines shots of the game interspersed with real-life athletes playing on an outdoor pitch.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- Mark Halsey scores an own goal with memoir of his time as referee — The Guardian
- Fabio Borini should never have joined Liverpool, claims the player’s agent — Metro
- Clarke Carlisle joins push to get Tottenham to end ‘Yid’ chants — The Guardian
- Michael Laudrup: Swansea City can upset Valencia crowd — Evening Post
- Marouane Fellaini gives Manchester United new authority in midfield — The Guardian
- Man in court for trying to have sex with sheep at Tottenham training ground — Evening Standard
- Julio Cesar unlikely to force way back into QPR side, says Harry Redknapp — The Independent
- Blackpool manager Paul Ince charged with three counts of misconduct — The Independent
- Lionel Messi will ask Barcelona to pay him more than Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo — 101GG
- Real Sociedad’s on-loan playmaker Esteban Granero out for six months — Sky Sports
UEFA Champions League
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.