Manchester City Want to Sign Adnan Januzaj From Manchester United: Daily Soccer Report
After impressing on his Premier League debut at Old Trafford at the weekend, Manchester United left winger Adnan Januzaj is in talks to sign a new contract with United. However, due to the back-and-forth negotiations dragging on for six months, Manchester City are reportedly trying to convince the Belgian player to sign for their club instead.
Januzaj’s contract expires at the end of this season, but so far the 18-year-old hasn’t agreed a deal. Moyes, however, is confident that Januzaj will sign a new deal.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- Man City want to sign Adnan Januzaj from Man United — The Mail
- Adnan Januzaj will snub Man City and sign contract at Man United, insists David Moyes — Metro
- Olivier Giroud & Mesut Ozil fit to face Marseille — BBC Sport
- Hillsborough disaster witnesses urged to give evidence to IPCC investigation — The Guardian
- Everton’s Arouna Kone set to be fit for the trip to West Ham — Sky Sports
- Newcastle United’s Ben Arfa convinced he can win the Ballon d’Or — Sport Witness
- Daniel Agger injured in bizarre dumbbell accident — The Telegraph
- Atletico Madrid defender Juanfran reveals Arsenal offer — FOX Sports
- Sami Khedira ‘open’ to the idea of joining Mesut Ozil at Emirates — Metro
- Mark Halsey’s new book can’t be stopped by Premier League — The Mail
- Steven Pienaar out for a month with a hamstring strain picked up in training — The Mirror
- Internazionale have part of San Siro closed as punishment for racist chants — The Guardian
- Extraordinary’ Kaka gesture lauded by AC Milan — ESPN FC
- Michel Platini delays decision to run for FIFA presidency — The Mail
- Danny Higginbotham in talks to make international debut for Gibraltar aged 34 — Who Ate All The Pies
- Carlo Ancelotti claims he left for Real Madrid because he was not trusted at PSG — The Independent
- Athletic Bilbao’s intoxicating spirit remains despite move next door — The Guardian
UEFA Champions League
- How tactically the Champions League is changing: Cut-backs, wing-backs and the decline of the no 9 — Independent
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.