MON, 3PM ET
SHA0
ATH1
TUES, 2:45PM ET
PSG3
AJA1

Watch the Final Seconds of FOX Soccer’s Last TV Broadcast [VIDEO]

fox soccer logo Watch the Final Seconds of FOX Soccers Last TV Broadcast [VIDEO]

FOX Soccer is no more.

The 24/7 soccer TV network aired its last show on Monday before morphing into FXX, which is ironically a comedy channel. But before FOX pulled the plug on FOX Soccer, the network aired these final few seconds.

Thanks for the memories, FOX Soccer.

This entry was posted in FOX Soccer. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Watch the Final Seconds of FOX Soccer’s Last TV Broadcast [VIDEO]

1. sucka99 says:

I recorded that for posterity too … also it was the pilot episode of Parks and Rec

2. TheDuke says:

i had no attachment to fox soccer but for any network to die so the load of waste that is FXX to come into the world is just sad. And that video just makes it depressing

• Foxy_Woxy says:

What, were the Europa League replays from 3 years ago and the constant repeats of Being: Liverpool not enthralling enough?

3. Leafsfan305 says:

Trust Fox to close this chapter with such class…

4. Frill Artist says:

Good riddance.

5. Stacy Richardson says:

Concerning the sign-on of FXX: I wish Fox had ever. even once, devoted half as much thought and talent to the mediocre Fox Soccer channel.

• leafsfan1967 says:

It’s easy to take shots at FSC but we all need to acknowledge that it did raise the profile of the beautiful game.

NBC’s coverage has been so good we will soon forget FSC but let’s keep in mind that it did good work for quite a while.

6. Matt says:

Now that the only soccer specific channel is dead (I loathed it near the end, but I would not be nearly the fan I am today without it), Fox should rebrand FS+ as Fox Sports World. Rugby seems to be aired more frequently than soccer.

7. craig says:

just saw wynalda and barton panhandling at the local bus station, brought the two brothers from Trading Places to mind…ho hum.

8. Rod says:

Fox Soccer Daily is horrible. I tried to get into it, but I found it unwatchable. I miss Fox Soccer Report and even Fox Soccer News. ESPN FC is on air whenever, doesn’t matter what the TV guide says.

9. yespage says:

Clearly the person who came up with that didn’t have soccer fans in mind… in fact, they probably didn’t think much of soccer to begin with. Saw it as a wasted niche channel. Now Fox can water down even more channels with the same amount of programming they had.

I don’t share this after the fact hatred of FSC. I loved the channel. For years I could depend on it for EPL, Champions League, FA Cup, and League Cup action. They used the English talent to call the games, no spoiler scores during play. Pre-game and half-time coverage not great, but the soccer was what meant the most to me. Fox can go to heck, but FSC was one of the best channels ever to exist (during daylight hours).

• Foxy_Woxy says:

I loved it too. But having the full matchday experience at my fingertips with Extra Time showed me how much I was missing with Fox Soccer. Extra Time gives you a full 15 minutes of pre-match buildup whereas Fox Soccer would just immediately cut in when the whistle blew.

It was a great way to get our fix, but it could have been so, so much better. And that should be on the FSC tombstone.

• Matt says:

I loved it when it was Fox Soccer Channel, before all the other crap started getting added onto it.