MON, 3PM ET
SHA0
ATH1
TUES, 2:45PM ET
PSG3
AJA1

Manchester United vs Chelsea, Where to Find The Match On TV: Open Thread

man united chelsea posters Manchester United vs Chelsea, Where to Find The Match On TV: Open Thread

Manchester United and Chelsea battle today in the Premier League. For viewers in the United States, you can watch the match live on NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) or NBC Sports Live Extra.

The broadcast begins at 2:30pm ET with Rebecca Lowe presenting for NBC Sports. And the match kicks off at 3pm ET featuring Arlo White and Graeme Le Saux as commentators.

Before, during or after the match today, join the conversation in the comments section below with soccer fans from around the globe.

This entry was posted in Chelsea, Leagues: EPL, Manchester United. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Manchester United vs Chelsea, Where to Find The Match On TV: Open Thread

1. Matt Jones says:

Rooney starts for United. Mata on bench for Chelsea, Schurrle up front

2. Matt says:

Fox Soccer is showing the FA Cup match between United and Chelsea at the same time…

3. Chris in Dallas says:

Is anyone else having trouble with the NBC app? I can watch everything but the live programming.

I’ve updated. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Shut down and restarted. Now I’m out of ideas…

Oh, I’m on Wi-Fi and an HTC One.

• Frill Artist says:

Same here. The app is totally worthless. I’ve tried it on my Nexus 4 and my Nexus 7 tablet but no dice. This is all on WiFi by the way.

• Joboo says:

I haven’t been able to get any of it working on those same two devices (Nexus 4 and 7). Hopefully they’ll keep working at it and get it smoothed out sooner rather than later.

4. jtm371 says:

arlo Cardiff 3 City 2

martini boy Shrek is not a top 5 player in the EPL.

5. jtm371 says:

oscar vying for an Oscar

6. Sammy says:

Not a very exciting game so far. Finally remember how unexciting Mourinho’s sides play. Even Benitez’s Chelsea were exciting to watch.

Let’s hope things improve in the second half.

7. jtm371 says:

i think Fat Frank got away with one.

8. Stephen says:

I’m a Comcast xfinity customer and NBCSN is part of my package. But when I sign in to watch Live Extra it says I need to upgrade. What gives?

9. brn442 says:

Valencia puts the “ONE” in one dimensional.

No creativity or composure in linking up or crossing – at all.

10. brn442 says:

Young has done in his first two runs, what Valencia couldn’t do in 50+ minutes.

11. Cantona says:

Good commentary from Arlo and Grahame… Very polished.. Good job NBC

Cantona—

12. goatslookshifty says:

This game will be indicative that the title will be won against the lower teams. These head to head games will be a wash among Utd, City, Spurs and Chelsea.

13. jtm371 says:

MUFC could be in a tight spot Pool away Palace at home and City away.Baptism by fire.

14. Mufc77 says:

The 3 idiots on the NBC crossover show trying to discuss soccer and wayne Rooney is cringe worthy. They almost make FSC look good.

• Cantona says:

Agreed they are trying too hard.. Thank god for Robbie Mustoe … And while we are punditry… Martino, to me doesn’t fit… It’s like he is trying to one up Robbie all the time.. Looking for chances to disagree with him, and he has no history with English football.. Not liking it

Cantona—

• goatslookshifty says:

It might be a long season seeing the two Robbies and Kyle every episode, all the time. I’d like to see some new faces.
        I feel a bit bad grumbling already however the footy broadcasts are top drawer though.

• jtm371 says:

agreed martini boy is weak link.getting a little cocky.

• brn442 says:

Actually Cantona, I respect Martino for being confident in speaking his mind, that’s what he gets paid to do, as opposed to being an American shill to a “know it all Englishman”.

In fact, Martino argued his points on the Lampard handball better than Mustoe did.

• Mufc77 says:

There was a split second on the post game wrap up that Martino and Mustoe started acting like Wynalda and Barton with the needless joking around instead of discussing the game, not what I want to see.

• Foxy_Woxy says:

Let’s not go THAT far. Warren Barton still gives me the shakes.

15. DaveG says:

agree with MUFC77(great year for us wasnt it)dont want to see/hear them cracking jokes on each other…keep it simple lads and lets have some more of Rebecca’s thoughts as well as she knows her stuff too!
    Top notch coverage from NBC and in fairness Arlo has been outstanding #NoMoreGus!!

16. CTBlues says:

Chelsea were totally missing Mata and Luiz in this match today.

• jtm371 says:

CFBlues
      will Mata ever play under Jose?will Luiz be a Blue when the transfer period is over?their attack is lacking both players.