Gareth Bale Is Not In My Plans, Insists Real Madrid Coach Carlo Ancelotti: Daily Soccer Report
Real Madrid’s hunt to sign Gareth Bale from Tottenham Hotspur has gone cold, after there have been some reports in The Daily Telegraph that Carlo Ancelotti is less interested in signing the player, and may have moved on to focus on other acquisitions instead.
The article in question (linked below) doesn’t include any matter-of-fact evidence, but the hints clearly point that Real Madrid may be less interested. During a recent press conference, when asked about Bale, Ancelotti responded that the reporters should talk about Alvaro Morata and Jese Rodriguez instead of focusing on Bale.
The Telegraph reports that Manchester United may now be the destination for Bale, but it’s all speculation based on tiny scraps of circumstances lobbed together.
Will Tottenham Hotspur be able to hold on to Gareth Bale in this transfer window, or will be end up at Manchester United? Give us your prediction in the comments section below.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- Gareth Bale is not in my plans, insists Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti — The Telegraph
- Gareth Bale to miss Wales match, but continues to train with national team — The Independent
- West Bromwich Albion seal loan deal for Udinese striker Matej Vydra — West Brom
- Tottenham weigh up shock move for £5m Watford Troy Deeney — The Mail
- Is Luiz Gustavo Arsenal’s missing midfielder? — EPL Index
- Gary Neville: Premier League at tipping point regarding foreign players — Sky Sports
- Jose Mourinho will block a David Luiz sale, says Dani Alves — We Ain’t Got No History
- Anzhi chaos could send Samuel Eto’o falling into José Mourinho’s arms — The Guardian
- Referees run more than players and get 99 per cent of offsides correct, claims report — The Mail
- Paris Saint-Germain have been linked with a move for Newcastle United’s Mathieu Debuchy — Shields Gazette
- Alan Pardew refuses to speak a word of French to his players — The Mail
- Arsenal target Luiz Gustavo says he would like to join Arsene Wenger’s side this summer — Telegraph
- Bayern Munich 3-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach: evolution rather than revolution for Guardiola — Zonal Marking
- Monaco see two-point penalty dropped after appeal — The Independent
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.