Join 2013-14 Fantasy Premier League, World Soccer Talk Private League Edition
Registration is now open for the 2013-14 Fantasy Premier League season. The game is free to play. And, if you like, you can join the World Soccer Talk private league.
Last season, we had 4,259 of you that played in the private league version for our site. And quite often, especially earlier in the season, we were ranked in the top 3 best performing private leagues worldwide.
Here’s how to join the World Soccer Talk private league today:
- Visit the Fantasy Premier League site and log in
- If you’ve never registered before, click the ‘Sign Up’ button
- After logging in, select your team (you can always change the team selection later, so don’t worry about finalizing your team right then and there),
- Click the ‘League’ tab in the top navigation,
- After clicking the “Join A League” link, choose ‘Private League’ and then click the ‘Next’ button,
- Enter the code 26718-8380 and then click the ‘Join Private League’ button
Note: If you played in World Soccer Talk’s mini-league last season (formerly EPLTalk.com), you’re automatically renewed to play this season. Just log on and pick your team before the season kicks off.
You have £100million to spend on a squad of 15 players, with no more than 3 players from any single team, so spend wisely.
Throughout the season, VisitBritain will be offering lots of fun prizes.
Go ahead and register today, so you can see if you’re the best of the best out of the thousands of World Soccer Talk readers!