There’s only 35 days until the 2013-14 Premier League season kicks off on August 17 with Liverpool against Stoke and Swansea versus Manchester United just two of the many games on opening day.
For TV viewers in the United States, the August 17 date means that all Premier League coverage will switch from FOX Soccer to NBC Sports.
But while the vast majority of we soccer fans will be glued to NBC Sports from August 17 through 2016, what will we be missing on opening day on FOX Sports 1, the new sports network that FOX is launching on that same August 17 date?
Here’s what you’re missing if you’ll be watching the Premier League on NBC on Saturday, August 17 instead of the launch programming for FOX Sports 1, which just so happens to be debuting on the same day.
Here’s the TV lineup for August 17 on FOX Sports. Programming is subject to change.
- 8:00-8:30am, NASCAR Live
- 8:30-9:30am, NASCAR Sprint Cup Practice
- 9:30-11:00am, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying
- 11:00am-Noon, NASCAR Spring Cup Final practice
- 12:00-12:30pm, NASCAR Camping World truck race pre race
- 12:30-2:30pm, NASCAR Camping World truck series
- 2:30-3:30pm, Trackside live
- 3:30-4:00pm, UFC Ultimate Insider
- 4:00-5:00pm, UFC Unleashed
- 5:00-6:00pm, UFC Tonight
- 6:00-8:00pm, UFC Saturday prelims
- 8:00-11:00pm, UFC Saturday
- 11:00pm-midnight, FOX Sports Live
- Midnight-1am, FOX Sports Live
- 1-2am, FOX Sports Live