MON, 4PM ET
TOT
BRI
THURS, 3:45PM ET
VER
LAZ

Is This Tottenham’s Third Shirt for the 2013-14 Season? [PHOTO]

tottenham third shirt Is This Tottenhams Third Shirt for the 2013 14 Season? [PHOTO]

After Tottenham unveiled their new home and away shirts for the 2013-14 season yesterday, they revealed that the Spurs third shirt would be launched later this summer. And now a new photo of what may be Tottenham’s third shirt has been found on the Internet.

Could this be it?

Tottenham’s blue and fluorescent green shirt certainly looks like it could be the real deal. In previous years, Tottenham have often released some experimental third shirts including a chocolate-colored jersey and other memorable kits.

What’s your opinion about this one? Fake or legit? Love it or hate it? Let us know in the comments section below.

H/T 101GG.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Tottenham Hotspur. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Is This Tottenham’s Third Shirt for the 2013-14 Season? [PHOTO]

1. Reid says:

I actually like this one better than the two awful kits released yesterday.

What makes me mad is that if this is indeed the kit, HP seems more than willing to change the colors of its logo. If that’s the case, why did they not do that on the home kit to make more appealing?

Overall, I’m very disappointing with the kits I’ll be watching the Spurs play in this season.

• Stu says:

I agree Reid. This kit seems to have a better balance than the woeful kits released yesterday. Very dissapointing day with villa not joining and those kits.

• Ty Wilson says:

I hate it but it is better than the new away kit. The new home kit isn’t that bad no way this kit is better than it.

• Reid says:

The new away kit is awful. It’s worse than last year’s 3rd kit IMO.

It would be better if the shorts were not the same color.

2. Paulinho says:

Reid, the new kits seem fairly standard and plain, i think its time you stopped crying about them!!!

• Reid says:

I have no problem with standard and plain. I just don’t find them pleasing to the eye.

The home kit would be fine if the HP logo had a better color. I also don’t like the collar, but I can live with it.

The away one is just nasty. It would have been a lot better if the shorts were not the same color.

3. FreddyFreak says:

That HP logo looks soooo cool…

4. Wicks says:

This is 100% fake and is a photoshop of an Addidas template.

5. CTBlues says:

#MaybeNextYear

6. Bishopville Red says:

It’s still pretty ugly – I’m not a “slime green” guy, but it’s a damn sight better than the possible 3rd kit leaked earlier, with the massive HP taking up the entire front of the shirt.

SB

7. Nik says:

Fake. HP’s brand only allows the logo to be in either cyan, black or white.

Really wanna see what the actual 3rd kit will look like so I can make my mind up which one I’m gonna get… or just wait on the Investec cup shirt