Real Madrid Announce Signing of Spain u21 Star Isco: Daily Soccer Report
Real Madrid have announced the signing of Spain u21 playmaker Isco on a five-year deal. The Spanish attacking midfielder was being chased by Manchester City, and will come as a blow to new manager Manuel Pellegrini who coached the player at Malaga.
The lure of Real Madrid was obviously more enticing for Isco than City, but let’s hope that the summer transfer window can produce some star signings coming to the Premier League.
Here are today’s world soccer news headlines:
- Real Madrid announce signing of Isco — Real Madrid CF
- Carlo Ancelotti hires Zinedine Zidane as Real Madrid assistant coach — The Guardian
- Barcelona set to bid €28m for Roma defender Marquinhos — 101GG
- Sky to broadcast its first ever free-to-air live Premier League match — The Guardian
- Carragher to present Monday Night Football with Neville as Redknapp appears on Sat. show — Mail
- Cardiff City have reached an agreement with Copenhagen to sign Andreas Cornelius — Cardiff City
- Swansea to complete the €12m signing Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony imminently — 101GG
- David Luiz: Paulinho will shine at Spurs — Evening Standard
- Andrey Arshavin leaves Arsenal to rejoin old club Zenit St Petersburg — The Guardian
- Manchester United former coach Rene Meulensteen’s set for Anzhi role — The Mail
- The Big Match – Opening Titles (Part 1) — The Football Attic
- Jeffrey Bruma completes move to PSV Eindhoven from Chelsea — Sky Sports
- UEFA backs France to get Euro 2016 construction back on track — World Football Insider
- Trecker’s Brazilian Travels: Chaos runs supreme — FOX Soccer
- Sheffield Wednesday defender Miguel Llera has penned a new one-year deal — Sky Sports
- Jonathan Spector has signed a new two-year contract at Birmingham City — Sky Sports
The Daily Soccer Report is your morning guide to the latest world soccer news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily Soccer Report on World Soccer Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.