Jesus Navas Reveals Decision to Join Manchester City Was Made Months Ago: The Daily EPL
Sevilla have confirmed that the club has accepted an offer from Manchester City for winger Jesus Navas for a transfer fee believed to be around £24 million. The Spanish international will need to pass a medical before the transfer can be completed.
But surprisingly, Navas has said that he’s been in talks with Manchester City for four months. He said that Manchester City came in for him from the start, and that he’s looking forward to moving to England.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Jesus Navas reveals decision to join Manchester City was made months ago — The Independent
- Agent confirms Maarten Stekelenburg is in talks with Fulham — Sky Sports
- Sevilla confirm they have accepted Man City’s offer for Jesus Navas; medical next — Telegraph
- Nike England 2013 to Manchester United 13/14 home shirt in three steps — Football Shirts
- Are Liverpool prepared for the crazy world of Kyriakos Papadopoulos? — The Guardian
- Keiren Westwood: if I’m not playing at Sunderland, I will have to leave — The Telegraph
- Swansea City will stick to guns over spending — This Is South Wales
- Arsene Wenger admits making a ‘huge mistake’ in not signing Gareth Bale — The Independent
- Manchester City offer €25m for Real Madrid enforcer Pepe — 110GG
- Top 5 European Under-21 players to watch — Soccerlens
- Chelsea’s mystery man in Jose Mourinho’s new backroom team: Chris Jones — The Mail
- Stoke City prepared to sell goalkeeper Asmir Begovic but will demand £12 million – Telegraph
- Monaco want to sign Liverpool defender Daniel Agger on a 4-year-contract — 101GG
- Jose Mourinho hopes Edin Dzeko will follow Andre Schurrle to Chelsea — The Telegraph
- Sven-Goran Eriksson becomes manager of Chinese club Guangzhou R & F — The Independent
- Maracana problems highlight Brazil’s tricky ties with Fifa — BBC News
- Bacary Sagna in talks to extend his contract at Arsenal but not ruling out return to France — Telegraph
- Liverpool set to sign Spanish wonderkid Pedro Chirivella — 101GG
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.