Tottenham Target Leandro Damião and Roberto Soldado For Next Season: The Nightly EPL
On the eve of Tottenham Hotspur’s post-season friendly against Jamaica in The Bahamas, Spurs hope to renew their efforts to sign Brazil’s Leandro Damiao as well as Spanish international Roberto Soldado.
At the same time, Tottenham are expected to lose William Gallas (on a free transfer), Scott Parker, Tom Huddlestone and Emmanuel Adebayor according to the report mentioned below in The Guardian newspaper.
While Tottenham have been pursuing striker Damiao for over 12 months, what do you think about Tottenham trying to sign Soldado, the Valencia striker? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Tottenham target Leandro Damião and Roberto Soldado for next season — The Guardian
- Video: The Supporters presents NY Spurs — YouTube
- Stiliyan Petrov accepts coaching role at Aston Villa following retirement — The Guardian
- Everton have identified eight potential candidates to replace David Moyes — Sky Sports
- Wigan Athletic manager Roberto Martinez to decide future in “next 24 hours” — The Telegraph
- Aston Villa face £18m loss on record buy Darren Bent after striker is shown the door — Telegraph
- England shut door on Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry — The Independent
- Chelsea’s Florent Malouda training alone before contract runs out — The Mail
- Brendan Rodgers has praised the ‘loyalty and support’ of Sebastian Coates — Liverpool FC
- Roberto Di Matteo in Stoke City’s sights as a replacement for Pulis — Telegraph
- Liverpool will not win Premier League unless UEFA change financial rules — The Mail
- Claudio Reyna unveiled as NYCFC Director of Football — Manchester City FC
- Stats reveal just how multi-national the Premier League has become — The Independent
- Newcastle United say they have no interest in re-signing Andy Carroll — Sky Sports
- Premier League’s managerial shift may bring end to patience as a virtue — The Guardian
- Racism charges against Swansea City fan against Norwich player has charge dropped — This Is S. Wales
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.