Edinson Cavani Could Be Part Of Swap Deal With Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko: The Daily EPL
Napoli’s president has sent his sporting director to Manchester City to discuss a swap deal that would send Edin Dzeko to Napoli in return for Edinson Cavani heading to Manchester City.
Napoli’s president told his sporting director, “‘Go to City and take the chance to negotiate over Dzeko and see what they are willing to do for Cavani’.”
What do you think? Could you see Cavani fitting in at City? And if you were City, would you approve the swap deal? Share your opinions in the comments section below.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Edinson Cavani could be part of swap deal with Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko — The Telegraph
- Time for Arsenal to show ambition, not just talk about it — ArseBlog
- Wayne and Coleen Rooney announce birth of baby boy — The Independent
- Fulham are set to announce the signing of long-term target Derek Boateng — Sky Sports
- Champions League proves the era of super clubs has begun — The Guardian
- Paolo Di Canio is a ‘psycho drama queen’, says Phil Bardsley partner — The Mail
- José Reina happy to resist Barcelona and remain at Liverpool — The Guardian
- Wigan want £15million for Spurs target James McCarthy — Off The Post
- Swansea want to bring Villarreal’s Jonathan de Guzman back to the EPL — This Is South Wales
- The shot-phobic striker and other Premier League statistical curiosities — The Guardian
- Germany accuse England of copying their kit after Nike reveal new national shirt — Telegraph
- Florent Malouda happy to be free of Chelsea — Evening Standard
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.