Hull City Manager Steve Bruce is Ready to Make Move for Peter Odemwingie: The Nightly EPL
Watch out England. There are reports in The Mail tonight that Hull City are very interested in making a move for out-of-sorts West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie, so don’t be too surprised if you see the Nigerian jumping into his land rover and heading up the motorway to Kingston-Upon-Hull.
Jokes aside, Odemwingie is a gifted striker as we saw last season. If Steve Bruce can get Odemwingie’s head on straight and if Odemwingie can get sharp over the summer, it could be a good signing for Hull City. But note that Sky Sports is reporting tonight too that Odemwingie won’t be sold for a bargain, so it’ll come at a price for Hull.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Hull City manager Steve Bruce is ready to make move for Peter Odemwingie — The Telegraph
- Radamel Falcao has reiterated his commitment to Atletico Madrid — Sky Sports
- West Brom are lining up a move for Franco Di Santo — The Mail
- Sascha Riether has joined Fulham on a permanent transfer — Sky Sports
- Juan Mata wins two Player of the Year awards at Chelsea — Chelsea FC
- Patrick Vieira becomes head of the elite development squad at Manchester City — BBC Sport
- 11-year-old Liverpool fan picks up the Europa League trophy with Chelsea — The Independent
- Crystal Palace cheerleaders have been banned from the play-off final — The Mail
- Ferguson will be given guard of honour by West Bromwich Albion during last match — Telegraph
- Paul Lambert has warned the club’s fans not to expect any major signings in the summer — BBC Sport
- Arsene Wenger again affirms commitment to Arsenal — The Independent
- Electronic Arts is no longer developing games for Nintendo’s Wii U — The Verge
- FA could ban players for life if they are involved in racist offences — Telegraph
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.