Sacked Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has been labeled as “arrogant, vain, self-centered, [having] no manners [and] ignorant” by the club’s ex-kitman.
Stephen Aziz, who is now the kitman at Sunderland, added “Not my style to come in here and start to bad mouth someone but this guy was really a piece of work!!! Fans don’t get to see what really goes on and day 2 day running 2 years there seeing him every day was hard work getting a ‘good morning.'”
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Roberto Mancini ‘arrogant and vain’ says former Manchester City kitman – The Guardian
- Wigan are ‘physically drained but emotionally ready’ to take on Arsenal — The Independent
- Michu hands Swansea City a huge boost — and says thank you — This Is South Wales
- Costel Pantilimon has admitted he is flattered to be linked with a move to Fiorentina — Sky Sports
- In UK, ITV win rights to home & away England games for Euro 2016 & 2018 WC qualifiers — Independent
- In UK, Sky Sports awarded rights to Euro 2016 FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers — FC Business
- EPL Fans in Middle East warned of late kick-off as rights sale drags — Alarabiya
- Mancini was sacked for his poor communication & relationships with players & board — BBC Sport
- Newcastle United tops survey of matchday travel among football fans — The Guardian
- David Moyes speaks at Cambridge University Union on Monday — The Mail
- Sepp Blatter’s World Cup plans show no respect for logic or football — The Guardian
- Roberto Martinez is like a younger me – I hope Wigan stay up, says Wenger — The Independent
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.