Manuel Pellegrini is Next Best Thing for Manchester City After Pep Guardiola: The Nightly EPL
Well-respected journalist Sid Lowe of The Guardian writes in his column tonight that Manuel Pellegrini would be the next best thing for Manchester City after Pep Guardiola.
With Guardiola taking over at Bayern Munich this summer, and Malaga manager Pellegrini looking to leave the Spanish side, everything is coming together nicely for Manchester City’s hierarchy who remain silent regarding manager Roberto Mancini’s future.
Read the article below to find out why Lowe thinks Pellegrini is such a wise choice.
Here are tonight’s Premier League news headlines:
- Manuel Pellegrini is next best thing for Manchester City after Guardiola — The Guardian
- Clint Hill has hit out at the club’s underperforming squad — Sky Sports
- What David Moyes needs to address in Manchester United’s squad | Michael Cox — The Guardian
- Dave Whelan has admitted he almost bought Manchester United for £11.5million — The Mail
- Martin Jol has refused to rule himself out of the running to replace David Moyes at Everton — Sky Sports
- Ferguson retirement: Things changed when my wife’s sister died … I owe her my time now — The Mirror
- Wigan put their FA Cup parade on hold until league future is sealed — The Mail
- Serie A game suspended over fans racially abuse Mario Balotelli — The Guardian
- Roberto Di Matteo heads list to replace Martin Jol at Fulham — The Mirror
- Roberto Mancini pays price at City for lack of man-management skills — The Guardian
- Wayne Rooney may look for a new start in France — The Independent
- Michael Laudrup vows to remain at Swansea next season — The Guardian
- David Moyes bids Goodison a tearful farewell — BBC Sport
- Roberto Mancini ‘to be sacked this week’ and could be gone inside 48 hours — The Independent
- Alex Ferguson’s 26 years at Manchester United – interactive — The Guardian
- Rafa Benitez wants another job in the Premier League after success at Chelsea — The Mail
- Dave Whelan says Roberto Mancini will still be at club next season — The Telegraph
- Mancini set to be sacked by Manchester City before summer tour — The Guardian
- Hollywood discovers Reading legend Robin Friday — BBC Sport
- Roberto Martinez says he “would love the chance to take over from David Moyes” — The Mirror
The Nightly EPL is tomorrow’s news today. It’s often tomorrow morning’s British newspaper headlines that are published the night before. We do all the work for you, combing the Internet and aggregating the news for you. Read The Nightly EPL on EPL Talk every night before bed, so you can stay on top of all the news that matters.