Spanish media and public reported this morning that Jose Mourinho was spotted in an Ikea store spending approximately £200 on boxes and packing tape, presumably in preparation for his big move from Madrid back to London this summer.
Come on Chelsea and Real Madrid, let’s get this whole thing over and done with so it doesn’t drag on from now until late June.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Jose Mourinho caught buying £200 worth of boxes from Ikea; Is he Chelsea bound? — The Guardian
- Martinez believes Shaun Maloney is fast developing into the talisman of his Wigan team — Sky Sports
- Yaya Toure injury scare for Manchester City ahead of FA Cup final — The Guardian
- Robin van Persie turns down no. 9 shirt, will keep 20 for fans that bought shirts — Telegraph
- John Arne Riise has called time on his Norway career to keep playing at Fulham — Sky Sports
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.