QPR Supporters Upset at Jose Bosingwa For Laughing After Club Is Relegated: The Daily EPL
Queens Park Rangers supporters are upset at defender Jose Bosingwa who was caught laughing and smiling after the club were relegated after the end of yesterday’s nil-nil draw against Reading.
Bosingwa was snapped laughing and smiling on his way down the tunnel. The timing of Bosingwa’s good mood was incredibly inconsiderate to QPR supporters and the club.
QPR manager Harry Redknapp defended Bosingwa’s actions by saying that the footballer was chatting with Portuguese compatriot Daniel Carrico, the Reading midfielder.
“Jose was only laughing because the lad who played for them came up and spoke to him as they walked off. He wasn’t laughing about getting relegated. You could put a camera on anyone and see them laughing. To start throwing that one at the boy is completely out of order. He was laughing because, as he walked down the tunnel, another foreign lad came up and said something to him and he laughed and put his arm around him. I don’t see what he has done wrong.”
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- ‘We weren’t laughing at going down’ says Harry Redknapp as QPR are relegated — The Independent
- Harry Redknapp finds excuses following QPR’s relegation from the EPL — The Independent
- Robert Lewandowski unlikely to join Manchester United this summer — The Guardian
- Di Canio says he feared the sack in the immediate controversy over appointment — BBC Sport
- Gareth Bale has played down talk of a summer move away from White Hart Lane — Sky Sports
- Ferguson promises Manchester United will try their hardest against Chelsea — The Independent
- Jay-Z went to the Arsenal-Man United match with Coldplay’s Chris Martin — 101GG
- Blackburn ordered to pay Henning Berg after case is thrown out of court — The Independent
- Pompey to offer the ‘cheapest replica shirts’ in England — SportsPro
- Liverpool distance themselves from reports about Qatari investment — Liverpool Echo
- Adrian Chiles insults no-show Peter Odemwingie at West Bromwich Albion awards — The Mail
- Luis Suarez’s name booed at PFA Player of the Year awards ceremony — The Independent
- Sunderland keen on signing Danny Rose on a permanent deal — The Mail
- Professional Footballers Association Awards 2013 – in pictures — Evening Standard
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.