Nike and Warrior are in a bidding war over a new kit deal for Manchester United, according to a report in The Daily Mail newspaper.
Manchester United look likely to break through the £30 million per year barrier to receive a record kit deal either from current kit providers Nike or American company Warrior Sports, who recently jumped into the soccer world when they signed Liverpool to a deal.
When the deal ends at the end of the 2014-15 season, who would you prefer to see Manchester United wearing — Nike or Warrior? Post your opinion in the comments section below.
Here are today’s Premier League news headlines:
- Man United to welcome bidding war over kit deal between Nike and Warrior — The Mail
- EA: “We Want FIFA 14 To Outsell Call Of Duty” — FIFA Soccer Blog
- Suarez fined; Asks Liverpool donate money to the Hillsborough Family Support Group — The Mirror
- Liverpool have no intention of selling Suárez despite bite — The Guardian
- Patrick Barclay: Fact is Liverpool can’t afford to walk alone without Luis Suarez — Evening Standard
- Suarez offered anger management counselling by PFA after biting Branislav Ivanovic — Telegraph
- Luis Suarez kicked & clotheslined Branislav Ivanovic in May 2012 — 101 Great Goals
- Harry Redknapp regrets failure to sign Peter Odemwingie from West Brom — The Independent
- Rickie Lambert hits out at Michu PFA shortlist omission — ESPN
- Adam Le Fondre is unsure whether he will still be at Reading next season — BBC Sport
- Fulham goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer first overseas player to join 500 club — Premier League
- Can Manchester United achieve a record Premier League points haul? — The Independent
- Wayne Rooney could be burning out at Manchester United — The Mail
The Daily EPL is your morning guide to the latest Premier League news headlines, so you don’t have to spend an hour or more scanning the Internet. We do all the work for you. Read The Daily EPL on EPL Talk every morning to stay on top of all the news that matters.